Palawan’s Coron is set to further ease its domestic travel restrictions come November 15, specifically for fully vaccinated individuals.
The municipality, which first relaxed leisure travel in September through a point-to-point bubble tourism policy, announced on November 4 that “fully vaccinated domestic tourists and foreigners, particularly those already staying in the Philippines before the start of the pandemic” are now welcome to enter the island.
Alongside this declaration, the local government of Coron released an updated list of requirements for those planning to visit. And they are the following:
- Government ID
- COVID-19 vaccination card
- Negative results of an RT-PCR test conducted by the Philippine Red Cross with official receipt taken within 72 hours of departure.
- Confirmed hotel, tour, or diving booking
- Approved S-PaSS travel application
Here’s the official announcement posted on Coron PIO’s official Facebook page.
Travel Guidelines for Tourists:
- Confirmed booking with an accredited hotel or resort. The same applies to tours and dive shops.
- Transportation for town tours should only have 50% occupancy.
- Tour and diving should are only allowed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m
Want more news like this one? Head over to Nation Builder PH Travel Section for the latest updates.
Image credit: John Hernandez via Unsplash