Now that restrictions on travel are starting to be eased, many tourist destinations in the country are welcoming visitors once again. And among them is Pangasinan.
The city, which lies north of Metro Manila, has moved to a General Community Quarantine (GCQ) classification with heightened restrictions last October 15. It will be open to tourists from areas under GCQ, MGCQ, and Alerts Level 1, 2, and 3.
For those interested in going to Pangasinan, here are the requirements:
- Register at Tara Na! website.
- Acquire an S-Pass.
- Present a valid government-issued ID.
- All tourists from outside Pangasinan must present a negative RT-PCR or rapid antigen test result (72 hours validity).
- An authorized COVID-19 domestic full vaccination card completed after more than or equal to two (2) weeks shall serve as a sufficient alternative to any testing required by the LGU. However, the LGU of destination may impose additional regulations in their respective jurisdictions.
- Pre-book your DOT-accredited accommodation and book-guided tours.
Meanwhile, those from the following areas are still not permitted to enter Pangasinan:
- Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ)
- Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ)
- Granular Lockdown
- Alert Level 4 & 5
- GCQ with Heightened Restrictions
For more information, visit https://seepangasinan.com/safe-travel/.
Want more news like this one? Head over to Nation Builder PH Travel Section for the latest updates.
Image credit: Jules A. via Unsplash