The 2021 Miss Universe Philippines’ coronation night is just around the corner. And in keeping up with the pageant’s tradition, the remaining girls have been whittled down to only 30 candidates.
The list was officially revealed on Wednesday (September 1) through Miss U PH’s official YouTube Channel.
Before the cut, the surviving girls, also known as the ‘Top 30,’ were put to the test and underwent various challenges, which included Headshot, Introduction Video, Runway, Casting, and the Interview.
Out of the 30, only 27 were chosen by a panel of judges. Three were assured into the last phase of the pageant via fan vote, specifically Cebu Province’s Steffi Abesturi, Masbate’s Kirsten Danielle Delavin, and Pangasinan’s Maureen Wroblewitz.
This final 30 will be advancing to the in-person coronation ceremony of the pageant, which will be held on the 25th of September.
According to MU PH, the girls’ scores will all go back to zero, and that the panel of judges will be different during the live coronation.
Here’s the full list:
- Grace Charmaine Banua Vendiola, Negros Oriental
- Vincy Labadan Vacalares, Cagayan de Oro City
- Noelyn Rose Mabuhay Campos, Antique
- Rousanne Marie Bernos, San Juan City
- Maria Corazon Abalos, Mandaluyong
- Janela Joy Cuaton, Albay
- Kheshapornam Ramachandran, Iloilo City
- Maria Ingrid Teresita P. Santamaria, Parañaque
- Izabella Jasmine A. Umali, Manila
- Maureen Christa Wroblewitz, Pangasinan
- Princess Kristha Singh, Pasig
- Jedidah Hefervez Korinihona, Davao del Sur
- Jan Louis Abejero, Reina Mercedes Isabela
- Leren Mae M. Bautista, Laguna
- Jane Nicole M. Miñano, Romblon
- Krizzaleen Mae B. Valencia, Davao Occidental
- Michelle Angela Navaro Okol, Siargao Island
- Megan Julia Roa Digal, Bukidnon
- Beatrice Luigi Gomez, Cebu City
- Kristen Danielle Delavin, Masbate
- Victoria Velasquez Vincent, Cavite
- Chella Grace Falconer, Misamis Oriental
- Joanna Marie Rabe, Zambales
- Katrina Dimaranan, Taguig
- Christelle Abello, Aklan
- Mirjan S. Hipolito, Angeles City
- Ybonne Ortega, Davao City
- Isabelle De Los Santos, Makati
- Simone Nadine Bornilla, Marinduque
- Steffi Rose Aberasturi, Cebu Province
This year’s Miss Universe Philippines started with a total of 100 candidates from all over the country. The delegates were then narrowed down to 75, and then to 50.
Want more news like this one? Head over to Nation Builder PH Entertainment News Section for the latest updates.
Image credit: Miss Universe PH’s Official YouTube Channel